Thursday, March 19, 2009

After Jordan and me finished school, mom decided to take us out for some lunch. the Wendy's workers messed up our whole order. We ended up getting more food for less. They gave me the wrong salad and a bigger drink. The drink I was okay with, the salad I was not. Jordan got fries with his meal. He didn't even order fries! Mom got a bigger drink too.After lunch, mom tried to find batting cages to play in, but she didn't find any. So instead she took us to the driving range. It was a dream come true. I always wanted to go to a driving range. It was a lot of fun, but I only hit about 7 good balls out of 50. One ball I hit went past the 150 marker!
This is when I really bombed. I sliced all of my balls. Finally the guy next to me helped me out some. He ended up giving me the rest of his balls. I think he just did that so he could get out of there.

No comments:

Post a Comment