Monday, March 23, 2009

I LOVE music. I love everything about it. I love singing to it, dancing to it ( I can't dance worth a darn, but it is still fun), but mostly I love listening to it. If there is a good song on the radio, I will sing to it , even if I do not know the words. The good thing is that I remember most of the words just listening to it one time. Sometimes if I like the song, I will go around and sing it. Now a days, I take my CD player and mp3 player every where I go.
After the Awana games, Mom decided to take us out to eat. We went to eat-n-park. (This was one of the many places, I couldn't listen to my music.) This particular day, I was very hungry. I got the superburger and the salad bar. I am not much of a salad eater, but I managed to put down 4 huge plates of salad, and 3 bowls of broccoli soup. When it was time to leave, I thought I couldn't make it out of the restaurant. But I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment